I am a licensed and board certified Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner who specializes in child, adolescent, and adult psychiatric medication provision. If you or a member of your family are experiencing problems in school, work, or with relationships and are not sure why, seeking help from a trained mental health professional may aid in overcoming those obstacles to your health and happiness.
In my practice, I recognize that everyone's situation is unique and I make a holistic effort to understand all aspects of a customer's life in order to:
- Reach an accurate diagnosis
- Deliver highly personalized psychiatric medication treatment that maximizes one's chances of recovery
- Work towards NOT just the elimination of psychiatric symptoms, but on achieving a full enriching life of activity and contribution in an overall plan of mental health and wellness
I have worked in the field of mental health for over 25 years and in the Yuma area for more than 10 years. During that time, I've treated thousands of mental health customers with many different diagnoses and problems. Some examples of the disorders that I have treated in the past as a Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner in Yuma include.
- Panic and Anxiety Disorder
- Attention Deficit Disorder/Hyperactivity
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- Substance Abuse/Addiction Disorder
- Delusional Disorder
- Eating Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder
- Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Sleep Disorder
- Sexuality and Relationships